10 ways to Respect Healthy Environment Globally

 Keep in mind Consumption Over Time, I have realized that I am taking 



far more from the universe than I will ever be able to give it back. 

The constant practice of distinguishing between needs and desires has been an eye-opener for all of us on the earth. The effort is to live responsibly, the effort is to live with a conscience and can do with a few following steps and actions.

For example:

1. Do I really need water that's being poured into my glass in the restaurant? 



When I leave the restaurant table,won't that water will go down to the drain and gutter? I have to consume drinking water and being fair to, people who have been traveling for miles, and yet what they get is, hardly safe drinking water sufficiently enough for their families?

2. Do I really need to wrap that gift by buying' free gift' wrapping paper? 



Because that shiny/non-biodegradable paper literally is being trashed and discarded once the gift is opened?

3. Do I really need to buy gifts when I'm not sure if they will be used and needed by the receiver because I want to look good? 


Isn't it sensible to buy fruit or dry fruits with the same amount of money and with almost the certainty that they will be consumed?

4. What do I do when I'm at a party/marriage buffet?



Do I listen to my stomach or fill my plate with everything available for me, either because it's free or because I've paid it all for it?

5. What do I do when the man is in the subway or fast food outlets (food chain)?



They give me two forks and four tissue papers even when I'm going to eat alone? Do I have a fork and three tissue papers, or do I just walk away from the counter and throw away the unused forks and tissue papers back to dustbins or Should I use it simply because something is biodegradable? 

Can I also avoid paper bags or cloth bags because a tree was cut to make that paper and the earth was subjected to atrocities for making a piece of cloth? Can I reduce my consumption even before I think of re-using or recycling? 

6. What happens when I go to eat the Thali/plate?




There are a lot of things I know I can't eat (such as curd or that for Bengali Mathai bowl). Do I return it back immediately so that it can be offered to someone else or would I sit it on my Thali/plate and leave it untouched only to be thrown away later?

7. Do I really need that new Cotton Kurta /Shirt Pant because it looks good? 

The fashion industry is far harsher than what our eye meets. What it does to the environment, while cotton and jute are growing is how it is dirty bogglingly, mistrust, the mind how it treats clothing and garment waste for human behavior. 

8. Do I really need that extra pair of shoes because I don't have that special shade /color of my choice? 

Do I keep in mind that once processed, it is almost impossible to impure the shoe on the face of the earth including leather?

9. Do I need to cook a variety of food/ meals when guests visit me? 

I can just cook so that everyone, including myself, can have a great time and no food is wasted, or we don't continue eating the same food for the next three days after well its lost all its nutrients.

10. Do I need to buy things because they are in the sale and are cheap, with discount offers?

Do I need to buy them because there is a return policy? I was reading how a large retail group dumps returned goods into the ocean and it is incredible being subject to how our oceans constantly made our seduction, temptation, greediness because of ruin. 



11. Do I respect when I visit a tourists place destination? 

Do I take such rules to 'keep silent ' is not seriously enough? Do I allow the tourist places to be littered with waste.? 

I have been asking these and such questions for a few years. 

What else can I ask? 

How else can I live with my mind?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO ALL OF US; WHO ARE BETWEEN 45-80 YEARS

All above 60 years Senior Citizens , May be beneficial for you

๐Ÿ˜ƒCorrect use of yogurt(Dahi)๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ